Welcome to Pieta Education!
Bangladesh is becoming a hot destination for students from countries like India, Nepal, etc for getting their MBBS degree. Every year, a large number of international students apply in top medical universities in Bangladesh. The cost of living and education here is quite affordable as compared to other medical colleges around the world. The average cost of the MBBS degree in Bangladesh varies from 24 Lakh INR to 30 Lakh INR.
The medical universities in Bangladesh are recognized and approved by the MCI - Medical Council of India; ECFMG – Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA; FAIMER’s IMED – Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research’s International Medical Education Directory; ACGME – Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; MCC – Medical Council of Canada and WHO – World Health Organization. This helps the students who graduate from medical universities in Bangladesh to be eligible to appear for major tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the observation of Medical Council Of India (MCI) and practice in all countries across the globe. The infrastructure and quality of education are very good. Students are provided with high-quality accommodation at much cheaper rates.
Bangladesh has shown a great improvement in terms of education. With time this country is becoming one of the preferred destinations for medical students around the world who want to get an MBBS degree abroad. The following are the reasons why getting an MBBS degree from Bangladesh is a good choice for international students:
1. The standard of education is very good and is comparable to other developed countries.
2. The cost of the complete course of Mbbs in Bangladesh is quite affordable as compared to other countries across the world.
3. The graduates from the medical universities in Bangladesh are given the opportunity to attend various international seminars and conferences. This helps in their development as successful doctors.
4. Bangladesh has Top Medical Universities which offer world-class education with high-quality standards and well-experienced staff.
5. The MBBS degree and other medical degrees obtained from a Bangladesh medical University are recognized by MCI. The students from India are able to come back and work in India.
6. The accommodation is very affordable with high quality standards and facilities.
1. The MBBS degree from a Bangladesh Medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is accepted globally.
2. No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
3. No donation is required to get admission in a Bangladesh medical college.
4. Students studying in medical colleges in Bangladesh are given the opportunity to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies and hospitals in the world.
5. Students are provided with practicals and experiments to improve their skills in a better way.
6. The quality of infrastructure, education, and accommodation is comparable to other developed countries.
7. The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.