Welcome to Pieta Education!
China has made a great improvement in terms of medical education. At present, medical education in China has reached to a great international level. Every year, a lot of students from around the world come to China to pursue MBBS degree. Medical universities and colleges in China offer high-quality education at a much lower cost as compared to other foreign countries. The facilities provided to the students are comparable to those in European and other developed countries. The culture of China is influenced by ancient times. This leads to high respect for education in the country.
Around 48 medical universities in China are recognized by the Medical Council of India(MCI). The students pursuing their MBBS from China are taught Mandarin from the very first year of the course which helps them to easily interact with the patients. The language of teaching is English. Some of the medical universities also offer internships.
The duration of the MBBS course in China is six years with a very low cost including one-year internship.
The Chinese Ministry of Education (MOE) published the 'Interim Provisions for Quality Control Standards in Undergraduate Medical Education' in English for international students in 2007. This was done to guarantee a high-quality and standardized educational experience for international students. The following are the reasons why China is becoming a hot destination for MBBS:
1. There are 49 approved medical schools that come directly under the supervision of the Chinese Government. All of them are listed in the World Health Organization (WHO)'s "Directory of World Medical Schools".
2. The graduates from these universities are eligible to attend national medical screening tests such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, PLAB, HPCSA, SCHS, etc.
3. The cost of the complete course of Mbbs in China is quite affordable as compared to the U.S., Korea, Japan, and other European countries.
4. China has Top Medical Universities which offer world-class education with high-quality standards and well-experienced staff.
5. Students get ample opportunities in their field after completing their MBBS from China.
6. The MBBS degree and other medical degrees obtained from a Chinese University are recognized by all the developed countries.
1. Students are given a chance to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies in the world within the country itself.
2. No donation is required for getting admission in medical universities in China.
3. No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
4. The MBBS and MD degrees are acknowledged by international bodies like the World Health Organization and UNESCO.
5. Students are provided with practicals and experiments to improve their skills in a better way.
6. The quality of accommodation is comparable to other developed countries.
7. The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.