Welcome to Pieta Education!
Kyrgyzstan, formally known as the Kyrgyz Republic is a beautiful country located in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is known for its natural beauty and varied traditions. The Kyrgyz Republic is a landlocked country, covered by mountains sharing its borders with Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the southeast. The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek which is the largest city in the country. Bishkek covers a total area of 49 square miles with an estimated population of about 1,250,000. Kyrgyzstan was occupied by Russia in 1876 and in the year 1991, the country successfully achieved its independence from the Soviet Union.
Today, Kyrgyzstan is counted among the top choices for MBBS in Abroad by international students at a low cost. The country consists of many top medical universities that offer MBBS, MD and other medical degrees. Thousands of students from many countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, etc apply in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan to pursue their medical degree abroad. The quality of medical education provided in the universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to the European standards. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, MCI, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries.
Kyrgyzstan not only offers affordable medical education but also a very healthy environment for the students coming from foreign countries. The medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are equipped with all the basic amenities that re necessary for a healthy living for the students. The university campuses are well equipped with modern infrastructure and modern technology. The quality of education provided in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to other developed countries like the USA, UK and European countries.
Apart from classrooms, the students are given a complete chance to learn through practical training and experiments. Students are also required to go on clinical rounds that help them in gaining better experience in their fields of study.
Kyrgyzstan offers a wide range of advantages to the students who enroll in the Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Some of the benefits of studying MBBS from Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
1. The ratio of teacher: a student is optimal, allowing the students to get complete attention from the faculty members and becoming successful doctors.
2. Students are encouraged to participate in various sports and extracurricular activities to ensure the development of a holistic personality.
3. Students are not required to clear any entrance examination for admission in Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan.
4. The cost of tuition and accommodation is very low as compared to other countries on the continent.
5. All the enrolled students get ample opportunities to participate in International Conferences & Seminars, which allows the students to collaborate with other international students.
6. The simplified admission process in the Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan ensures that the deserving students can fulfill their academic dreams.